Friday, April 1, 2016

Updates 2.0

The Actress is back. She's a delightful human who I thoroughly enjoy spending time with. She's also committed (for now) to at least 2 years without a romance and it's utterly delightful to have no pressure from her as well, she's an excellent human, but I'd not want to pursue further at this point - if forced to pick a desert-island companion today, yep, she'd be in the running... but I'm very grateful for her current role and not remotely eager to change that. It's lovely to have another friend in my life.

Lastly, tomorrow The Gourmand (my AllRecipes friend) and I will be making hundreds of sushi (maki, nigiri, gunkan, and sashimi) in a dry run of a party she's catering and some recipes I'll be submitting to AR. Should be a good time.

Update 4/3/16: A few have asked about my long term goals with The Actress, suggesting that either I ought to actively pursue romance and quit 'beating around the bush' or else 'stay the hell away.' Rather than answering to each email as it comes, I thought I'd just answer here. So, what are my long term goals with The Actress? I have none, other than to keep her influence in my life as someone I value and respect. Am I pursuing or even hoping for romance? Nope. Am I dead set against it? Nope. And for now, that's plenty.

No comments:

Post a Comment